Saturday, November 14, 2009

About Creator Of This Blog

I actually shifted from Bukit Antarabangsa, Ampang, Selangor to Butterworth 2 months back & settling down here. When I came down here (Butterworth) I was looking for a GYM for my workout & have went most of the GYM around Butterworth which mostly are private GYM, at last I just give a visit to this Gymnasium Rakyat in Jalan Pantai, Butterworth which was the last GYM I go just to see the Equipment & The Cleanness of it, I was really really surprised & honestly, I'm quite shock as it was better from some of the "Private & Paid" GYM in Butterworth. I'm not sure about other GYM Rakyat, but Gymnasium Rakyat in Jalan Pantai, Butterworth well maintain & very clean, I do think credit should be given to the team that are running the show there especially the Chairman Mr. Hashim & Mr.Kanda the caretaker of the Gym.

I'm just a member in this GYM & just helping out creating this blog for others to see how it's well managed even though it's under the government (Youth and Sports Ministry), credit should also be given to the Ministry.