Saturday, November 14, 2009

Experience In Gym Rakyat Butterworth

I join 15/10/09 which are nearly 1 month as a member in this GYM Rakyat, from my observation, the chairman, trainer & members are very helpful in terms of guiding to use the equipment & etc etc. Even Mr.Hashim approach me the 1st day I join & he was teaching me how to use the equipments which I find it very pleasant welcome to the GYM, I also see's him guiding other newly join member that have no knowledge in the GYM, which will make people feel they are welcome & enjoyed the pleasant environment.

I do observe on the time of the GYM opens which sometimes I do come in the morning & sometimes in the evening. It opens at 8.00am in the morning, sometimes after sending my son to school & I will straight go & have my breakfast then to the Gym, sometimes I arrived at the Gym 7.45am or 7.50am I see that it's already open with the caretaker Mr.Kanda is already there, very panctual I can put it! it doesn't makes you to wait until the caretaker comes & open the gym eventhough I'm early by 5-10 minute.

Parking is not a problem cause the compound are quite big.

They are also Aerobic classes for the ladies/mens on the 2nd floor of this Gym Rakyat.