Sunday, November 15, 2009

Gym Rakyat Equipment !

I did have this mentality " Gym Rakyat! equipment is bad & not clean" since I did went once to GYM Rakyat at KG Pandan few years back when I was residing in Ampang but I'm wrong, after seeing this GYM Rakyat in Butterworth, I don't think all of it in that position as it all depends how they manage it.

I also observe that new members are joining here due to the equipment & etc etc, although the equipment are quite old but it's well maintain. I personally think, that much more improvement can be done at this gym on the Equipment especially with new type of equipment to this gym. They are maintaining well & they have showed it! hope the ministry could support them in a way making this GYM Rakyat in Jalan Pantai, Butterworth a better place to exercise for the locals, frankly speaking it's much better from some of the private gym but improvement can make it much better & pull more youth here.

As I'm touching on 1Malaysia Vision, which I can see it very clearly in this GYM Rakyat which all the races comes here from Malay, Chinese, Indian, Punjabi which from my observation. Also I do observe the age rank between 16 - 75 which I seen here in this GYM. Should we put a bit of emphasis on making it much more better place by supporting the Team that runs the GYM by financial support of buying new equipments & etc etc, I think it would be great to the community here & more to come if it has a better workable equipment.